Aloe Vera Lemonade
If you love lemonade like I do, this is a fabulous twist on it with some real health benefits. It's an Aloe Vera drink recipe that is quite good and can quickly become addictive. Aloe Vera Lemonade is great and has a full-bodied lemony taste. With fresh lemons and fresh Aloe Vera juice, it is a very refreshing knock out beverage.
- 1 1/2 cups Aloe Vera juice
- 1 cup Lemon juice (approximately 6 large lemons) fresh squeezed
- 3/4 cup Sugar, Monk Fruit sweetener of choice, sweeten to taste
- 3 cups Water cold
- 3 cups Ice cubes
- 1 large Pitcher for serving
- Add Aloe Vera juice to a large pitcher
- Squeeze fresh lemons and add juice to the container
- Add Monk Fruit sugar or sweetener of choice
- Stir to dissolve the sweetener
- Add water and stir
- Serve over a glass of ice
Any remaining Aloe Vera lemonade should be stored in a well sealed mason jar or other sealed glass container and refrigerated to retain its freshness and potency. Sweeten it to taste and/or use desired sweeteners.
To Wealthy Health!